What is the Milestone Mind 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge?
WITH THE Free 7-day Essential Mindfulness Training for Busy People
Do any of these describe you right now?
- You want to get a competitive edge and increase your chance of success in everything you do.
- You’re looking for a way to decrease your stress and get more done during the day.
- You feel like you have a lot of great ideas, but sometimes you struggle to calm the mind down in order to take action on them.
- You want to be at the top of your game, and you’re looking for more ways to help get you there - reducing stress and gaining clarity as a pathway to this destination.
If yes – we’ve got the perfect solution for you. It’s called the FREE 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge presented by the Milestone Mind Institute, and it’s a game-changing online course.
Welcome to the Milestone mind Institute
The Milestone Mind Institute is full of evidence-based tools and techniques to help you inquire, navigate, define and pursue your authentic narrative, so you can overcome obstacles, gain a competitive edge, and overcome resistance in your everyday life.
It’s a totally self-paced program. You can watch the course videos from anywhere, and complete your assignments any time you want. The Institute is completely portable, so you can learn from anywhere in the world, no matter where your adventures take you.
In the Milestone Mind Institute, our motto is “Discover. Act. Conquer” – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in this unique and inspiring program.
Please consider supporting the Milestone Mind Institute's FREE Online Education for All Program by making a donation here.
Start Right Now
time to reduce suffering
Sobering Challenges We Are Addressing:
- A new Cigna study has been cited saying nearly half of Americans report ‘sometimes or always feeling alone’, the highest rate ever recorded, despite an ever-connected technological world.
- The loneliest, to note, are the younger generations, showing that people 35 and under, show the highest rates of loneliness, the same group we are expecting to produce our results.
- The lead researcher stated, "We view a person's physical, mental and social health as being entirely connected," said David M. Cordani, president and chief executive officer of Cigna. "It's for this reason that we regularly examine the physical, mental and social needs of our people and the communities they live in. In analyzing this closely, we're seeing a lack of human connection, which ultimately leads to a lack of vitality – or a disconnect between mind and body. We must change this trend by reframing the conversation to be about 'mental wellness' and 'vitality' to speak to our mental-physical connection. When the mind and body are treated as one, we see powerful results."
- Depression rates have risen nearly 20% in the last decade to historic highs, with it costing the U.S. economy roughly $210 Billion in lost productivity (ScientificAmerican)
- A 2016 Gallup Job survey found that “of the country’s approximately 100 million full-time employees, 51 percent aren’t engaged at work -- meaning they feel no real connection to their jobs, and thus they tend to do the bare minimum. And another 16 percent are “actively disengaged” -- they resent their jobs, tend to gripe to co-workers and drag down office morale as a result.” (Cited from MoneyWatch)
- Medication and opioid abuse are at historic highs, with the White House Declaring it a National Crisis, which no family, community or organization is immune from its ill-effects. (WhiteHouse.gov)
Shall we go on? Way too many to begin with, and way too many more to list.
When you sign up for the free 7-Day mindfulness challenge,
you will get:
- Lifetime access to 7 content-rich learning modules, including interactive guided video lessons, meditations and mindfulness lessons.
- Downloadable worksheets for each module.
- The ability to learn from this world class Milestone Mind mindfulness training from any device, from anywhere in the world.
- Email access to the Milestone Mind coaches (some restrictions apply).
- Access to private Milestone Mind Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- Discounts on our Mountainside Mindset Retreats and other members-only events.
Who is this right for?
→ Manager, Executive looking to calmly lead your team
→ Individual with a desire to personally reduce stress
→ Parent seeking to mindfully guide your children
→ Newly married and hoping to establish family mindfulness
→ In transition and want to gain clarity in your next move
→ Someone who wants to make a positive change in their life
Wait no longer
Incredible Benefits of Mindfulness
Here are just a few - from an infinite list - of the healing and health promoting reasons to practice mindfulness:
- Decreases stress and psychological distress in adults and employees
- Enhances mental health and functioning
- Increases emotion regulation and self-control
- Decreases anxiety, depression, worry, and rumination
- Reduces incidence of problem drinking and symptoms associated with problem drinking
- Enhances academic achievement in students, due to improved ability to focus and improved attention
- Improves social and relational skills
- Reduction in aggression and problem behaviors in children
- Reduces symptoms of burnout in employees
- Decrease in turnover and turnover intentions at work
- Enhances job performance
- Increases ability to cope with bullying
- Enhances resilience in children
Reference: Positive Psychology Program: Benefits of Mindfulness
Past participants have reported:
A 90% increase in self-motivation and ability to take action
An 800% reduction in perceived feelings of stress
Get a Preview of the Program, Below
Ready to go? Click here to join us for The FREE
7-Day Mindfulness Challenge:
Our risk-free guarantee:
Not everyone has the means to access education that can make a difference in their lives. Many have stressors or certain life situations that have made it very difficult to to afford proper training and education to help reduce stress and gain clarity.
We've made a conscious decision to no longer charge people for access to our online programs.
Come learn more about the Milestone Mind Institute's Free Online Education for All Program, and we kindly ask you consider making a donation should you or loved ones receive value from our programs.
Reduce suffering, and increase healing awareness. Join us for the FREE 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge today.
JOIN OTHER MILESTONE MIND ALUMNI AROUND THE WORLD
Complete any of the courses above, to earn your Official Certificate of Achievement from the Milestone Mind Institute, joining other past, present and future Milestone Mind alumni from around the world.
We give you the tools, education, and techniques to help you reach personal clarity in this life.
Ready to begin? Click below to join us for The FREE 7-Day Mindfulness Challenge, today:
Join our next FREE 7-day Group Mindset+Mindfulness Challenge starting July 21, 2018.
Same platform, same benefits (scroll up to see), but done in a virtual group. We combine mindset+mindfulness into a 7-day crash course, helping demystify and establish a working practice of each into your day-to-day life. You will receive access to our Private Facebook Group, daily live group meetings, as well as tons of other useful content and tools to help you transform your life and implement healthy mind practices into it.
This is FREE! So, no payment will be required - just name and email - truly, no strings attached. We will email you the day prior to the start-date with the sign-up link and Facebook group to get you off an running with your group.
Know someone who could positively benefit from our FREE online mindset or mindfulness programs? Share the Milestone Mind Institute with them today.
Already have an account? Log-in now.