Advanced Mindset Training for High-GROWTH Individuals
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Work with Us:
- Focused, sustainable direction in your life and work.
- A powerful daily personal leadership practice that will help you produce the results you’re looking for.
- Authentic alignment of your values with the goals you’re setting in your personal and professional lives.
- The ability to respond to life’s ups and downs with a calm mind and a focused heart.
- The courage to take action every day on the things that are most important to you.
Past participants have cited an average of a 90% increase in self-motivation and ability to take action after taking part in a Milestone Mind program.
A Focused, sustainable direction in your life
Our proven process will help you understand exactly who you are, how your past is holding you back, and how you can move forward by designing a future that aligns with your deepest, most important goals and value
LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO ESTABLISH YOUR PATH AHEAD
This is a journey only you can take – but we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
A powerful daily personal growth practice
When you join one of our coaching programs (or participate in our online class), we’ll walk you through a step-by-step system that will help you reach your highest self every single day.
What Is a Milestone Mind?
People with Milestone Minds are leaders who are determined to get up every day and make things happen in their lives.
They take setbacks and failures and use them as fuel to become better, stronger, and wiser.
They care of themselves, knowing that self-care is the key to personal mastery. They also bring their very best selves to the world every single day.
We can help you develop your own Milestone Mind. Find out how by clicking this button today:
Here’s How Our Approach Is Different From Other Coaching Programs
Our approach wasn’t learned in a textbook. it was discovered through struggle and a desire to find our own answers.
It started from our personal journey and our life experience, then turned into something much larger. I did get a certification as a coach from ICF/INLP, but I didn’t go through a quick weekend program just to get information I could regurgitate back to you.
Instead, we’ve built our approach through a holistic lens that includes:
- Our personal background
- Sociology and Business educations from Lafayette and Harvard
- Buddhist Studies and Tara's Triple Excellence Intensive from Kathmandu University's Centre for Buddhist Studies at Rangjung Yeshe Institute
- Student of and direct mentorship from Phra Bhavanawachirawidesa V. (Mongkol Kuakool), Master Monk at the Wat Nawamintararachutis Buddhist Temple in Massachusetts.
- Master NLP Practitioner Life Coach from the International Coaching Federation
- Building and leading multi-million dollar organizations for top technology startups
The Results that Matter the Most
- 150% (2.5x) increase in one's conviction to their personal missions (average 9 out of 10)
- 120% (2.2x) increase in one's clarity of personal values and goals (average 9.5 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in sustained belief of self and of self-confidence (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in feelings of personal empowerment (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in self-motivation and ability to take action (average 9 out of 10)
- 800% (8x) reduction in perceived feelings of stress
* Based on before and after exit survey.
Our approach gives you a thoughtful, proprietary, well-researched, and intuitive approach to shifting your mindset.
Here’s what past participants have said about working with us:
the 5-milestone journey
The cornerstone of our Advanced Mindset Training System
Becoming the most effective leader begins with how you lead yourself, first. We carefully work together and begin with Phase I of the Milestone System. From there, after having been put into practice in your daily life, we move to Phase II to conquer the path ahead.
PHASE 1: REACHING YOUR FIRST leadership SUMMIT
milestone 1 | Discovery (modules 1-4)
- Module One: Defining the Value System
- Module Two: Defining Motivation Types
- Module Three: Defining Association vs. Disassociation
- Module Four: Defining the Psychological Safety Zone
milestone 2 | Re-Discovery (Modules 5-8)
- Module One: Hot Air Balloon Exercise
- Module Two: Identifying Where Your Motivation Starts
- Module Three: Explore Those That Inspire You
- Module Four: Defining New Value and Priority System
Milestone 3 | Action (Modules 9-12)
- Module One: Define New Outcome You Desire
- Module Two: Overcoming Complacency
- Module Three: Creating A.C.T.I.O.N.™
- Module Four: Write Your Future Story from 3rd Person
PHASE 2: REACHING THE NEXT leadership SUMMIT
MILESTONE 4 | Conquer (Modules 13-16)
- Module One: Eliminate Limiting Beliefs with Outcome Specification
- Module Two: Exploring Universal Laws and the Chakra System
- Module Three: Timeline Elicitation
- Module Four: Write Your Future Story from 1st Person
MILESTONE 5 | The Fifth Milestone (Modules 17-18)
- Module One: Write a Letter to Self from Future Self
- Module Two: Core Transformation and Somatic Theory