Advanced Mindset and mindfulness Training for High-GROWTH Individuals
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Work with Us:
- Focused, sustainable direction in your life and work.
- A powerful daily personal leadership practice that will help you produce the results you’re looking for.
- Authentic alignment of your values with the goals you’re setting in your personal and professional lives.
- The ability to respond to life’s ups and downs with a calm mind and a focused heart.
- The courage to take action every day on the things that are most important to you.
Past participants have cited an average of a 90% increase in self-motivation and ability to take action after taking part in a Milestone Mind program.
A Focused, sustainable direction in your life
Our proven process will help you understand exactly who you are, how your past is holding you back, and how you can move forward by designing a future that aligns with your deepest, most important goals and value
LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO ESTABLISH YOUR PATH AHEAD
This is a journey only you can take – but we’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
A powerful daily personal growth practice
When you join one of our coaching programs (or participate in our online class), we’ll walk you through a step-by-step system that will help you reach your highest self every single day.
What Is a Milestone Mind?
People with Milestone Minds are leaders who are determined to get up every day and make things happen in their lives.
They take setbacks and failures and use them as fuel to become better, stronger, and wiser.
They care of themselves, knowing that self-care is the key to personal mastery. They also bring their very best selves to the world every single day.
We can help you develop your own Milestone Mind. Find out how by clicking this button today:
Here’s How Our Approach Is Different From Other Coaching Programs
Our approach wasn’t learned in a textbook. it was discovered through struggle and a desire to find our own answers.
It started from our personal journey and our life experience, then turned into something much larger. I did get a certification as a coach from ICF/INLP, but I didn’t go through a quick weekend program just to get information I could regurgitate back to you.
Instead, we’ve built our approach through a holistic lens that includes:
- Sociology and Business educations from Lafayette College and Harvard Business School
- Master NLP Practitioner Life Coach from the International Coaching Federation
- Buddhist Studies and Tara's Triple Excellence Intensive (100-week, 1,400-hour meditation and mindfulness program) from Kathmandu University's Centre for Buddhist Studies at Rangjung Yeshe Institute
- Student of and direct mentorship from Phra Bhavanawachirawidesa V. (Mongkol Kuakool), Master Monk at the Wat Nawamintararachutis Buddhist Temple in Massachusetts.
- CMA Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher
- ECAC Award of Valor Recipient
- David Nelson ’06 Award of Valor Recipient
The Results that Matter the Most
- 150% (2.5x) increase in one's conviction to their personal missions (average 9 out of 10)
- 120% (2.2x) increase in one's clarity of personal values and goals (average 9.5 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in sustained belief of self and of self-confidence (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in feelings of personal empowerment (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in self-motivation and ability to take action (average 9 out of 10)
- 800% (8x) reduction in perceived feelings of stress
* Based on before and after exit survey.