Episode #38 Summary:
We've changed things up a little for this week! Sean Sechrist, Founder and Host of the Unbeaten Path Podcast, had me on to talk about my near-fatal experience in Boston from 2005. We cover a lot of topics, including:
- Not letting one experience define you
- Finding your psychological safety zone
- Dave’s near-death experience
- Healing and recovering from the stabbing
- Started a business out of school but initially failing
- Moving past societal pressures and helping people find what it is to be alive for them
- Finding the right diet through trial and error
- Putting yourself in the proper environments to thrive
Enjoy this week, where the tables have been turned on me, as I delve into my personal experiences and journey:
Subscribe to the Podcast
Find Us On
Like what you heard?
Join us on our journey to 1,000 episodes by subscribing to and rating our podcast now. Find us on any of these subscription services:
The Milestone Mind Institute
**This week’s episode is brought to you by the Milestone Mind Institute, exclusive online training that is helping elite performers elevate past resistance, and develop an unstoppable focus in their lives. The Milestone Mind Institute has shown high-performers how to embark upon an expedition of self-discovery and cultivate the advanced mindsets they are looking for, ultimately leading them to the best version of who they can be. We give you an effective framework to self-explore, define new narratives, and maximally develop the confidence and clarity you need to embark upon your new story.
Start your 30-Day Risk-Free Trial for just $197, and SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% using the coupon code JOURNEY.
JOIN US! MOUNTAINSIDE MINDSET IS HERE.
Turn the technology off. Turn your heart and mind on. This is an epic, curated adventure designed to bring out the depths of who you are, having you leave this experience reaching new levels in your life you never thought possible.