personal growth through shared challenge
Turn the technology off. Turn your heart and mind on.
Join us on this epic, curated adventure designed to pull out the depths of who you are, having you leave the experience bound to reach new levels in your life you never thought possible.
We build personal leadership through shared challenge and experience
It is in these experiences where we learn about ourselves, and what we’re made of. We then translate these lessons into your unique written word so that you’re able to begin putting this knowledge into action within your life.
Nothing we do will be beyond your capabilities
But, Mountainside Mindset will challenge you mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. And from there, with the new insights you
gain, we pragmatically lead and guide you through our tested and proven framework to extract, formulate and document this new information in a way that empowers you to take action upon leaving the weekend.
We want you to leave the retreat wISHING to gET back to KICK ASS IN life
There are plenty of retreats out there that serve as space to think and reflect. People often, however, return to everyday life wanting to just go back to the retreat. We want you to take the inspiration gained through this experience, and step back into your daily life with a focused direction, backed by extreme confidence, clarity and conviction.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- DATE: Oct 2 2018 - Oct 5 2018
- LOCATION: Spartan Race HQ - Riverside Farm - Pittsfield, VT
- DURATION: 4 Days 3 Nights
- PRICE: $195 then 3-payments of $599 (Price going up June 30 2018)
- Max Participants: 30 (this is a gender-neutral trip: all are welcome!)
- No previous experience required. Moderate conditioning is, however.
- 4 day / 3 nights in double accommodations at the farmhouse style Amee and Trailside Inns.
- 4 days of specialized training, both mental and physical
- 3 healthy breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners included
- All adventure and activity expenses completely covered (no surprises), including but not limited to mountaineering gear, equipment, mountain bike rental, canoe use and rental, and whatever floats our fancies. (Your required gear-list will be sent to you.)
- Inspirational guest speakers
- Advanced mindset leadership coaching
- The chance to meet kick-ass people that embrace challenge, strength, integrity, selflessness, friendship and getting things done, together!
- And, other awesome stuff....!
HURRY, PRICES GO UP AFTER June 30! BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW AND SAVE!
BONUS! For those that sign up on or before Jun. 30, you'll also receive FREE Lifetime Access to the Milestone Mind Institute! A $591 value!
(Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and travel to destination - if flying into Boston, please notify us, and we will help coordinate group transportation. Full refund if cancelled 60-days prior to trip. Full refund less first payment of $599 if cancelled 30-days before trip.)
your coach & host: meet dave nelson
Dave is a near-death surviving, endurance race competing, former Silicon Valley selling, philosophy reading, leadership mindset and human motivation exploring man, dad, and husband. He is the recipient of the ECAC Award of Valor, and the first recipient of the Lafayette College David Nelson '06 Award of Valor. All of these chapters have led Dave to come at leadership mindset and human motivation with experience and a passion to bring his work to people all around the world, helping them create and foster personal and organizational growth, purpose and lasting success.
Whether the focus is growth, leadership, or perseverance, Dave inspires his audiences to welcome the challenges of life, giving them the fire they need to go conquer anything, together.
learn more about dave and his journey here →
why come on a weekend retreat with us?
Advanced leadership mindset training
We take our highly developed Milestone Mind curriculum, and weave it into epic adventures. Yes, we climb mountains, and learn not just about ourselves from these experiences, but get expertly coached about mindset and apply these themes immediately to paper, having you walk away from the week with tangible self-knowledge to be applied immediately in your life.
This is about mind and BODY. The mind is apart of the body, and is informed by it. Growth comes through action, challenge and community. We don't want to give away all of the surprises that await you, but expect to mountain bike up the side of a mountain, crawl through caves and cook food around open-fire. The only requirement we have of you is a willingness to be challenged and a mindset to have fun.
inspirational guests & speakers
Dave will lead and emcee the event, but knows the power of team, and is excited to share the amazing group that will be joining us. Come back to see the list grow.
- Charlie Engle Ultra-Endurance Athlete and Author of Running Man
Milestone Mind attracts those keenly focused on self-improvement, often with an array of different outcomes that they are looking to achieve. They come in looking for growth, but always walk away with so much more. These are the kind of results you can also expect:
- 150% (2.5x) increase in one's conviction to their personal missions (average 9 out of 10)
- 120% (2.2x) increase in one's clarity of personal values and goals (average 9.5 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in sustained belief of self and of self-confidence (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in feelings of personal empowerment (average 9 out of 10)
- 90% (1.9x) increase in self-motivation and ability to take action (average 9 out of 10)
- 800% (8x) reduction in perceived feelings of stress
* Based on before and after exit survey.
Meet Our Badass Guide Steve Lulek in his Interview with Joe De Sena
11-Years International Experience as a lead instructor in the United States Military’s Mountaineering School
What Past Participants Have to Say
"I learned how to prioritize things important to me and what I'm passionate about. Milestone Mind has challenged me to think broadly."
— Marco, Former Olympic Skier, Goldman Sachs, Chicago
"I have found Milestone Mind to be a source of great clarity, energy and motivation and therefore, a very rewarding process."
— Drew, Former Collegiate Runner, Co-Founder, Yasso, Inc., Boston