Join Us for Adventures of Self-Discovery and Connection at Our Mountainside Mindset Retreats
Mountainside Mindset Retreats are 3-day group trips that are designed to help you grow through shared mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges.
(Don’t worry....we have a lot of fun, too!)
Here’s How Our Retreats Are Different:
Mountain Mindset retreats are co-led by all our participants.
We’re all leaders on these trips, and there’s no hierarchy. We’re all co-participants on every adventure, and no one is more important than anyone else.
When we invite special guests, those folks will be your fellow participants, too. No one gets put up on a pedestal, and our special guests won’t be separated from the rest of the group. You’ll get to authentically connect with everyone on the trip – including me!
We incorporate modern day teachings, as well as ancient local wisdom.
During our retreats, we’ll delve into modern wisdom from the fields of psychology, sociology, leadership science, and personal coaching – but we’ll also research and incorporate the ancient teachings of local societies, like the indigenous Abenaki tribes of Vermont.
You won’t just experience brief flashes of insight - you’ll take what you learn on your retreat experience, and integrate it back into your day-to-day life.
Our highest goal for each retreat is to create a massive mindset shift for you. Not just a small change that lasts for a few days, but a transformation that you’ll carry with you when you go home and pick up the details of your everyday life.
During your adventure, you’ll reframe your own vision of who you are as a person and as a leader, and learn to live intentionally to allow the right things to unfold in your life. You’ll leave your retreat feeling ready to kick ass in life.
Find out more about the Milestone Mind approach here.
Everyone Is Welcome on Mountainside Mindset Retreats
All skills levels, abilities, and genders are welcome on every retreat.
On each retreat, we will be going on adventures and doing teamwork exercises (check out the full itinerary here) – but we promise that it’s not going to feel like the Navy SEALS Hell Week. We’re not here to break you or make you cry.
To participate, all you need are motivation and a desire for change.
Join Us in Vermont in October 2018!
Our next Mountainside Mindset retreat will be this October at the beautiful Riverside Farm in Pittsfield, Vermont.
Here are the details:
- DATE: Oct 2 2018 - Oct 5 2018
- LOCATION: Spartan Race HQ - Riverside Farm - Pittsfield, VT
- DURATION: 4 Days 3 Nights
- PRICE: $195 deposit to reserve your spot, then 3 payments of $599 (The price will go up on June 30, 2018)
- Max Participants: 30
- Other Things You Need to Know: This is a gender-neutral trip. All are welcome! No previous experience required.
- 4 days and 3 nights in double accommodation rooms in farmhouse-style inns.
- 4 days of specialized training, both mental and physical.
- 3 healthy breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 3 dinners.
- All adventure and activity expenses. There will be no surprises!; including all mountaineering gear, equipment, mountain bike rental, canoe use and rental, and whatever else strikes our fancy as a group. Your required gear-list will be sent to you before the trip.
- Inspirational co-participants like:
- Joe De Sena, Founder and CEO of Spartan Race, Inc.
- Ken Lubin, Spartan Death Race World Champion
- Charlie Engle, Ultra-Endurance Athlete and Author of Running Man
- Amy Alton, Professional Athlete and Founder of Divas of Dirt
- Advanced mindset leadership coaching.
- The chance to meet kick-ass people who embrace challenges, integrity, selflessness, friendship, and teamwork.
BONUS! For those that sign up on or before Jun. 30, you'll also receive FREE Lifetime Access to the Milestone Mind Institute! A $591 value!
Please note: Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and travel to the retreat destination. If you will be flying into Boston, let us know, and we will help you coordinate group transportation.
Refund policy: Full refunds will be given only if you cancel at least 60 days prior to the trip. After that, partial refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
Book now and save (price goes up June 30th)
your coach & host: meet dave nelson
Dave is the survivor of a near-death experience, as well as an endurance race competitor, former Silicon Valley sales executive, and a leadership mindset and human motivation coach. He’s also a husband and father.
He is the recipient of the ECAC Award of Valor, and the first recipient of the Lafayette College David Nelson '06 Award of Valor. All of these chapters have led Dave to approach leadership mindset and human motivation with experience and the passion to bring his work to people all around the world, helping them create and foster personal and organizational growth, purpose, and lasting success.
Whether the focus is growth, leadership, or perseverance, Dave inspires his audiences to welcome the challenges of life, giving them the fire they need to go conquer anything. Learn more about Dave and his journey here.