If You Feel Worried, Scared, and Afraid to Talk to Your Friends and Family About What You Really Want….
You Need a Coach, Guide, and Fellow Warrior in Your Corner.
→ Do you feel like you’ve got something burning inside you that needs to come to life?
→ Do you sometimes sit awake awake at night, wondering, “I did everything society told me to do...why don’t I feel happy?”
→ If so, I’m here to tell you that you’re not weird....and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you.
My mission is to help people who feel like the way they’re living just isn’t working anymore.
It is possible to create a permanent, meaningful shift in how you’re living – and we can help you achieve it without shoving dogma down your throat, and without trying to push you into a multi-level marketing scheme.
We’ve got a proven, evidence-based program that can help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
Want to find out more? Click this button now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with me:
With your month-to-month meeting, one-on-one coaching package, you will get:
- 60-minute video or in-person meetings with me (Dave).
- Access to a proprietary mindset and mindfulness training system, including over 100 pages of documentation.
- Complete customization of the program, based on your unique needs.
- Access to private Milestone Mind Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- Highly personalized individual attention.
- Discounts on our Mountainside Mindset Retreats.
- Bonus #1: Unlimited text, emails and short phone calls with your coach.
- Bonus #2: Free lifetime access to our online class, The Milestone Mind Institute.
*Due to high demand for spots in our coaching programs, we only accept a limited amount of one-on-one clients each month.
*Start with one-meeting, and cancel anytime. Many of our clients have been with us for several years, where we meet with them one-time-a-month to review their most pressing challenges, critically thinking through solutions to these issues.
*Committing to more meetings up-front will reduce your rate per meeting. Many people start with 6 or 12-meetings, and then go to monthly from there, but we are happy to start on a meeting-to-meeting basis if that helps you.